EA SPORTS FIFA MANAGER 09
Download EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 09 to take control of a premiere world football franchise. Build a successful team: all the decisions are yours to make. Over 1,500 teams from 65 leagues and 39 countries are represented. Some 25,000 players are included. You devise all of your strategies on the field. Will you be an aggressive attacking team on offense, or will you sit back and play good defense and await your scoring chances? Will your passing scheme be risky or cautious? Will you try to tackle aggressively and risk possible penalty? Choose your corner-kick strategy and name a team captain. More than 20 different on-field play tactics are at your disposal.
With EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 09, what happens on the field is only part of the game. As team manager, you are responsible for every part of your team’s success. You hire your staff, including a fitness coach and team psychologist. Help develop a happy dressing room by keeping your player’s morale high. With EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 09’s revamped talent scouting system, players are now rated on a 10-star system, and players as young as 16 years old can be signed to a professional contract. This is as close as you can get to managing your own football franchise without buying a team. Play today with EA SPORTS FIFA Manager 09, now available for download on the PC.
• New Line-Up And Tactics - FIFA Manager 09 includes brand-new line-up and tactics sections. Both are easy to use – but with a new level of depth. Individual orders like tackles, forward runs, passing style, crossing position and frequency are as well available as the options to define special roles like captain, free kick taker, playmaker and target man. Team tactics like offside-trap, counter-attacking or playing direction are of course available as well. In total the users have to figure out the best combination out of well over 20 different tactical options. And if everything else fails — there is still the chance to increase the win bonus or to simply declare the match as the most important of the season.
• 3D Match - The new fully customizable user interface gives the user full control over the players on the pitch. Substitutions and tactical changes are just one mouse click away; tables, team and player stats can be displayed permanently on the screen if the user wants the information. FIFA Manager 09 includes a new crowd system with animated supporters, an improved stadium generator (this tool allows you to recreate every real-world stadium within minutes), a complete overhaul of the audio and further improved AI. An extreme tower camera allows the user to see every tactical detail on the pitch.
• New Text Mode - FIFA Manager 09 brings the text mode to the next level. The new mixture of Internet live ticker and traditional live commentary is both exciting and informative. Player skills and tactics become clearly visible. The massive use of the context of the match (importance, weather, fans, etc.) brings the text to life. Defenders and defending midfielders play a much bigger role than in previous text modes. Tactics can be changed on the fly without having to pause the match. A huge “Live Stats” section with match data, player stats and player comparison, tables, and scorer lists supports the user’s decisions. The special “Assistant Manager” widget is especially important for beginners and helps them to optimize their tactics. The assistant analyzes the game minute by minute and informs the user about players with low fitness, bad performances, tactical problems, etc.
• Improved Interface - The main menu widget system includes 10 new widgets, buttons to switch all widgets simultaneously and an option to rotate the widgets automatically. The new Search History gives the user easy access to previous club and player searches. FIFA Manager 09 supports up to 9 RSS Feeds in the live ticker.
• Match Prognosis Tool - This new tool allows you to predict the result of every real-life match. The user simply selects the teams and then adds the players from the FIFA Manager database. Further details like fitness and form make this tool even more realistic.
• More Local Content - This includes the new German league system, special new stats for Spain (domestic scorer list, manager evaluation), new special foreign player rules and Spanish pre-season tournaments.
• Staff - The new Staff feature includes many new positions like fitness coach, talent scout and lawyer. The manager has to keep the staff happy by giving the team interesting jobs and challenges — as well as to pay them competitive salaries. A great atmosphere in the club is the key for the user to hire great talent and to give the players the best possible support.
• Dressing Room Chemistry - Many new player talks and promises give the manager even more control over the team chemistry and the new overview screen makes the manager’s life easier. Now the users can spot every problem within seconds but will they have the rapport to resolve the issue?
• Story Of A Season V3 - This popular feature goes into its third season. For the first time FIFA Manager 09 uses video technology to present special stats and tables. More than 20 videos, local music and many additional screens with new information (e.g. the “Table of the Year”, “European Dream Team”, “Worst Starting Streaks”) bring the manager’s world to life.
• Database And Editor - FIFA Manager comes with even more licensed leagues. The database includes now far more than 1,500 clubs and 25,000 players. More than 7,000 of these players are represented with real-life pictures. An extensive editor ships with the game. It allows the users to add leagues, clubs and as many players as they like.
- Electronic Arts
- BRIGHT FUTURE
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES SECUROM COPY PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY FROM SONY DADC. FOR MORE INFORMATION, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, VISIT WWW.SECUROM.COM.