You are Commander Shepard of the starship Normandy, the last hope for all life in the Galaxy. Saren, a rogue member of the elite and untouchable Spectre agents, has discovered the secret to unleashing an apocalyptic force upon the galaxy, and only you stand in his way. To save the lives of billions, you must do whatever it takes to stop Saren and prevent the return of an ancient force bent on the destruction of all organic life.
• Innovative dialog system lets you drive the conversation
• Incredibly realistic digital actors react with a wide range of emotions
• Choose persuasion or force in your efforts to find Saren
• 2 squad members at your command at all times
• Engage in tactical combat against all manner of alien adversaries
• Use the unique powers and weapons of your squad to devastating effect
• Customize weapons, armor and talents to suit your play-style
• Explore locations beyond the critical story path
• Traverse the surface of hostile planets in a heavily armed rover
• Discover sub-plots waiting to unfold
Internet Connection: Required
OS: Windows XP/Vista (FAT 16/32 File Systems not supported for Digital Download)
Processor: Single Core: 2.4 GHz or faster / Multiple Cores: 2.0 GHz or faster
Memory: XP: 1.0 GB RAM / Vista: 2.0 GB RAM
Hard Drive: 15 GB (30 GB for Digital Download)
DVD Drive: 1 SPEED (Not required for Digital Download)
Video Card: 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 support*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
DirectX: Version 9.0c October 2006 (included on disc)
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1300 XT or greater. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
*Internet connection, periodic online authentication, and end user license agreement required to play. More information available at www.EA.com.
© 2008 EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. All rights reserved. BioWare, the BioWare logo, Mass Effect and the Mass Effect logo are trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd in the U S and other countries. EA and the EA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.