Join Origin, in the growing world of electronic commerce by participating in our affiliate program. Earn a referral fee for online purchases made by Origin customers that come to our site from yours.
Why Join the Origin Affiliate Program?
- Earn great commissions.
- Increase repeat traffic to your site.
- No limit on amount of referral fees.
- It's FREE!
How it Works
By joining the Origin Affiliate Program and linking to origin.com through text links and banners on your site, you can earn a percent of revenues that are generated from customers who purchase at origin.com through your link. All you have to do is sign up for the program that best suits your needs, and choose the graphics that work best for you. You can place the Origin links in as many places on your site as you want. The better you position the links, the more successful the affiliate program can be for you.
Origin is proud to offer the following Affiliate Programs:
oneNetworkDirect is the only affiliate marketing network specializing in the high converting software industry.
- Direct to Publisher Payments means earnings pass directly to affiliates
- API Tracking means Commerce Integrated Tracking is used on all transactions
- oneNetworkDirect Achievers Program offers support with industry leading tools & advice
- oneNetworkDirect Rewards Program lets you earn up to 2.5% on quarterly sales
- Paid Search Professionals keep affiliates in the loop on major industry changes
LinkShare provides exclusive access to some of the best known brands in the world. A full range of products across a wide range of categories including software, computers, and video games.
- Promote your favorite products to your followers with LinkShare TweetShop - Only from LinkShare!
- Widgets, plug-ins for WordPress, and other tools to help you grow revenue - Only from LinkShare!
- Grow your business with help from LinkShare's technical and strategic support teams, keeping you in sync with the very best in industry practices!
- Be part of our success! Sales in the LinkShare Network were up overall by 30% in 2009!