Ultima Online™ Character Gender Change Token Code
Want to see how the other half lives? Did you create your character in a rush and accidentally choose the wrong gender? Maybe you just want a fresh start for an existing character? Well now you can experience life from the opposite persuasion with the Character Gender Change Program!
With this service you can change your character's gender by using a Character Gender Change Token in the game!
NOTE: Make sure the character whose gender you would like to change has the token for the following steps:
THIS IS A PERMANENT ONE WAY CHANGE – You will need to purchase another token to change back.
• Unequip ALL of your characters items, weapons, armor, and accessories before using the Token.
• Double-click on the token and you’ll be presented with a window that says “Change Your Gender?”
Click the "Make me a (opposite gender)" button.
If You are a Male changing to a Female:
- Select a hairstyle. Click "OK".
If you are a Female changing to a Male:
- Select a hairstyle. Click "OK"
- Select a facial hairstyle. Click "OK"
Once you complete these steps, your characters gender will be changed and you can continue exploring Britannia!
To change your character's gender, simply follow these steps once you have received your code:
• Start up Ultima Online with the character you’d like to claim the token.
• Open your paperdoll (or character window) and click on the "Help" button.
• Click the "Promotional Code" button at the bottom of the Help window.
• Enter your Character Gender Change Code EXACTLY as it appears when it is emailed to you. You CAN copy and paste the code from the email to make things easier.
• Your code will be verified and if valid, a Character Gender Change Token will be placed in your inventory bag. These tokens are transferable and can be traded or given to others.
- Adventure, Online, Role Playing
INTERNET CONNECTION, ACTIVE ULTIMA ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE WITH THE PROVIDED CODE. CODE IS A ONE-TIME USE ONLY. EUALA, EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FEES AND SERVICE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.uoherald.com/ YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER.