Kohan II: Kings of War™
Awarded "Top 10 Game of 2004" by Computer Games Magazine, Kohan II: Kings of War returns players to the dangerous beauty of Khaldun, where the brief respite in the timeless war between Light and Shadow has come to its end. Even as the world erupts in civil war, an ancient evil gives out a call, and the Shadow-touched begin to gather.
Set years after Kohan: Immortal Sovereigns, Kohan II: Kings of War raises the Kohan series to new heights, introducing gorgeous 3D rendered terrain, weather effects, diverse armies, and more, while still retaining the award-winning gameplay of the original games.
• Battle online with up to 8 rival generals in a variety of multiplayer scenarios.
• Random map generator and map editors to customize your own maps.
• Single-player campaign mission.
• 25 campaign missions.
• Six distinct warring races and five rival political factions.
• Streamline Unit Management: Kohan's revolutionary unit command system keeps your focus on combat and conquest.
• Handpick your Heroes and Warriors and build up their skills and spells.
• Discover new technologies that will provide you with hidden powers and units.
• Awaken over 70 different Kohan heroes and keep them alive to unlock their devastating spells.
- TimeGate Studios
- Release Date
- Global Star Software
Processor: Pentium IV 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon equivalent
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Hard disk space: 700 MB
Video: 64 MB NVIDIA GeForce 3 / ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent Video Card with 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible drivers
Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible sound card with speakers or headphones
DirectX®: DirectX 9.0b (Included)
EA does not guarantee that Origin features will be available on all games distributed on the Origin Store. See game-specific disclosures for more details.