Ultima Online™ Character Transfer Code
Now you can stake a claim and build your legacy anywhere in Britannia! A Character Transfer Code lets you move one Ultima Online character with his or hers items* to a new home shard. (NOTE: This Character Transfer Program does not include Siege Perilous and Mugen. You cannot transfer to or from those shards.)
The code is extremely easy to use, but there are some details you need to know in order to ensure a safe transfer. Visit http://support.uo.com/charactertransfer.html for complete instructions
What property can transfer?
Your character, including:
• Appearance (skin, hair, facial hair)
• Stat & skill points
• Reputation (Fame, Karma, murder counts)
• Virtue points and Virtue title
• Any custom title your character may have (such as those awarded during some past OSI events)
• All the "monster points" your character has accumulated by participating in champion spawns, as well as any special champion spawn title your character has achieved.
• The current status of any quest in which your character has been participating.
• Everything your character has equipped (both wearing and holding)*
• Your character’s backpack*
• Your character’s bank box*
• All of your character’s stabled pets (Note: If you cannot control a stabled pet, it will transfer to the destination shard but cannot be removed from the stables until your character has the appropriate control slots available.)
• All your character’s pets that are within the immediate vicinity, and their associated contents* (Note: Temporary "followers," such as hirelings, escorts, and animated dead, will not be transferred)
* This includes most of the equipment and items, including (but not limited to):
• Scrolls of Power
• Bulk Order Deeds and Bulk Order Deed Books
• Faction silver and items
• Veteran rewards and gift items (including holiday gifts, Personal Bless Deeds, etc.)What doesn’t transfer?
• Houses, their secured items, their vendors, and their barkeeps will not be transferred to the new shard.
- Note 1: The house will remain in its current state on its original shard, and your account will remain its owner. As with normal housing rules, you can acquire another house on the new shard, but please remember that acquisition of this new house will condemn the original house.
- If you are listed on a house’s Co-owner or Friends list, you will be removed from it
• All legacy "house deeds" will be converted into house placement tools.
• You cannot transfer your character if it is currently in a party.
• If your character is part of a guild, it will be removed from that guild, even if you are the guild master. (You can join or start a new guild as normal after the transfer to the destination shard)
• If your character is in a Faction, it will be removed from that Faction, even if a Faction officer. (You can join a Faction as normal after transferred to the destination shard)
• You cannot transfer your character if it is in possession of a Town Sigil.
• Companion and Volunteer status (the latter applicable only to our Asian region, which still maintains Volunteers)
• Bracelets of Binding and Balls of Pet Summoning will have their links cleared upon transfer to the new shard. They will not be automatically re-linked upon transfer to the destination shard; you will have to re-link them yourself after the transfer is complete.
• Bulletin Boards will have all of their current messages deleted (but can continue to be used as normal on the destination shard).
• You will have to recreate any custom game macros for that character after the transfer to the new shard.
To start your character transfer, simply follow these steps once you have received your code,
• Start up Ultima Online with the character you'd like to claim the token.
• Open your paperdoll (or character window) and click on the "Help" button.
• Click the "Promotional Code" button at the bottom of the Help window.
• Enter your Legacy Token Code EXACTLY as it appears when it is emailed to you.
• Your items will be placed in your backpack
- Adventure, Online, Role Playing
INTERNET CONNECTION, ACTIVE ULTIMA ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER ACCESS AND LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED. YOU MUST REGISTER ONLINE WITH THE PROVIDED CODE. CODE IS A ONE-TIME USE ONLY. EUALA, EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS, FEES AND SERVICE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT http://www.uoherald.com/ YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER.